Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10K

Really, I wish that had something to do with $10,000. But it doesn't. I want to run. RUN, not walk a 10K. So, that means I gotta get in better shape than I am now. Last year I wanted to run a 5k. And I did. I ran 2 of them. But I did walk parts. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I was just super happy that I actually did what I set out to do. But now, I really want to do something that will stretch me a bit farther. (OK, that is actually quite a bit more than a bit, but you know how it is!)

Any one have a favorite 10k? Did you finish without walking?

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

No, I have definitely never done this one...but I think it is an awesome goal. I think it is always easier to exercise when you are working towards something. Good Luck, you know you can do it since you are already half way there.

Marie aka Grams said...

Sarah, If you're coming to Utah around the 24th of July, John always runs the 10K for his birthday. He'd love to run with you...it would make his day. xoxo

Sarah E. said...

There is no way on this planet that I could keep up with John! I could however meet him at the finish line!

Cristy said...

Wow... you are my hero! That's all I have to say about that! Maybe if I had a great running partner (hint, hint) then I would be motivated to join you! You go, girl!

Blog Archive

Contributors